Friday, September 30, 2011

You're My Little Love Bug

 This is miss Ella favorite book.  She thinks it's so silly.  I love the way it makes her giggle.  If you know Ella at all you know this is her to a T!

You're my little lovebug, my funny bunny, sweet as honey, all of this is ture.
You're my punkin wunkin, my peaches and my pie, my bread-and-butter peanut butter, apple of my eye.
You're my ice cream sandwich, my watermelon gum, my soda pop, my lollipop, my yummy yummy gum!
You're my lovey dovey, my stinker winker bear, my silly willy piccadilly, alligator stare.
You're my Bowl of cherries, my toast with berry jam, my snickerdoodle chicken noodle what a little ham!
You're my tootsie wootsie, my squishy wishy cheeks, my tickle toes, button nose, giggles, squeals and squeaks.
You're everything that's wonderful, you're all of the above! But most of all what you are is MY sweetest gift of love!
By Heidi R. Weimer

1 comments:

Grandy said...

That is the cutest book EVER--now I am dying to see the pictures!!! You are right, I am sure the author had Ella Grace in mind when she wrote that, or perhaps there is a little Ella clone out there somewhere...Loves to Ella Grace our precious little honey bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!